Worldpay Cookie Notification
Worldpay uses Google Analytics to collect information used to improve your experience on this website. Google Analytics stores information about your activity on this website, including:
- Your time on our site
- Your entry point
- Your exit point
- Pages you visit
- Links you select
- If you are a first time or repeat visitor
- Other selections you make
This information enables us to improve our website services so you can quickly access information relevant to you. We do not collect or store your name, address or other personal information and restrict Google from using or sharing our analytic data.
Google Analytics uses the following cookies to track:
- __utma: Number of times you’ve visited our site; expires 2 years after your last visit to this site
- __utmb: Length of your visit; Expires 30 minutes after your visit or after 30 minutes of inactivity
- _utmc: Length of your visit; Expires when you close your browser
- __utmz: Your entry point to our site; expires 6 months after it was last set
Worldpay also uses the following Qualtrics cookie to track usage of our online polls:
- POSessID, BCSI-CS-efabbcd182c55536
Worldpay sets cookies that enable us to manage your visits to our website including individual sessions and selections made during your visit. Specifically, we use:
- My-FIS-Country: Automatically directs you to your country of choice
- My-FIS-Country-Location: Automatically directs you to your country of choice
- hide-rss-notice: (Chrome users only): Tells us if you've already seen our RSS notice
Some cookies on this website are strictly necessary and cannot be disabled.
- sessionID: Indicates which areas of the site you can access
- NSC_mc-gjthmpcbm: Routes your request to view a webpage to the correct server
NOTE: None of the above cookies contain personal identification information.
Social media cookies set unique, non-personally identifiable IDs that track social media including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn and share user habits.
The following social media cookies are set by AddThis:
- loc -Expires in two years
- Ssh two years - Expires in two years
- Ssc - Expires in two years
- uid - Expires in two years
- bt - Expires in two years
- bT2 - Expires in 8 months, 13 days
- __atuvc - Expires in two years
- uit - Expires in 24 hours
- di - Expires in two years
- dt - Expires in 30 days
- -BCSI-CS-efabbcd182c55536: Expires at the end of each session
While each cookie has a unique function, the overriding purpose of AddThis cookies is to construct visitor interest models and user habits. Each cookie stores non-personally identifiable IDs in a random string of letters or numbers or both.
Links to Other Sites
Worldpay is not responsible for the contents of linked websites not our own, including, but not limited to, links to other Worldpay Group companies outside the UK or Ireland herein referred to as “other sites.” We do not review nor endorse the content of other sites and are not liable for products or service they provide.
How to Control and Delete Cookies
For more information on how to remove cookies on a wide variety of browsers, visit About Cookies.
Please Note: Restricting cookies may impact the functionality of our website and alter your experience.