Worldpay Business Finance, business cash advances for small businesses
- Worldpay Business Finance can offer exclusive access to funding to grow your business.
- All we ask is that your business can demonstrate takings of over £1000 for the past four months.
- Take advantage and get a no-obligation quote in as little as 5 minutes – and it won't affect your credit score.*
Funding for small businesses with Worldpay Business Finance
Funding for small businesses is often difficult, but with Worldpay Business Finance everything is refreshingly easy. There’s only one cost, agreed upfront, with no interest, penalties or charges. You simply pay back an agreed percentage of your future credit card or debit card taking, meaning you only have to pay back when your customers pay you.
What is business cash advance and how does it work?
Here's an example of how it works. Remember no one company has the same income or needs so costs can be different for every business. If your card takings, like in the above example averages £10,000 per month, an average of £2,000 will be paid back per month, meaning the total advance will be paid back in around 7 months.
*You can apply for Worldpay Business Finance if:
- You are a Worldpay customer
- A minimum of £1000 card payments processed per month
- A minimum of 10 transactions processed per month
- A minimum of 4 months’ statement history
Applications are subject to status, terms and conditions apply.
What our customers say
Find out more about small business cash advance
This product is provided by Liberis Ltd.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Worldpay Business Finance is not an FCA regulated product, is provided by Liberis Ltd and Worldpay will receive a commission.
*Your credit score in unaffected when obtaining a quote. Taking out a Business Cash Advance may affect credit score.
© Worldpay 2019. All rights reserved Worldpay (UK) Limited (Company No. 07316500 / FCA No.530923), The Walbrook Building, 25 Walbrook, London EC4N 8AF. Authorised by the FCA under the Payment Service Regulations 2009 for the provision of payment services and regulated by the FCA for consumer credit activities. Worldpay, the logo and any associated brand names are all trademarks of the Worldpay group companies.