How we deal with complaints
Providing good service is important to us. If we don’t get it right for you, please tell us soon so we can put it right and make improvements.
- make it easy for you to tell us about a complaint
- consider your suggestions about how we could put things right
- do our best to make sure you’re satisfied with how we handle your complaint
Resolving your complaint
When we receive your complaint we will contact you to let you know:
- who is dealing with your complaint
- when we expect to resolve it – if we can’t resolve it in that time, we will update you
If your complaint is particularly complex, it may take longer for us to reach an agreement with you. Once your complaint has been investigated, we will issue a final response. If we haven’t done this within 15 days, we will write to you to explain why, and indicate when you can expect a final response.
If you are not happy with our response
You can ask the Financial Ombudsman Service to review your complaint. You need to do this within six months of our final response.
What is the Financial Ombudsman Service?
Worldpay is covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service. This free, independent and impartial service helps sort out complaints that financial businesses and their customers haven’t been able to resolve themselves.
You are eligible if your business has an annual turnover of less than two million Euros and fewer than ten employees.
There are some complaints that the Financial Ombudsman Service can’t look into. Contact them directly to find out more.