Who do I contact if a Bankin or EFTIN has been incorrectly credited to my account, or credited to the wrong account?

If you find a credit to your account that has been incorrectly assigned, please contact support.investigations@worldpay.com for the correction to be made.  We also reserve the right to debit any incorrectly assigned payments to your account without notice.