You can view all successful and unsuccessful payments that have been made as part of your Recurring Payments (FuturePay) agreement, as follows:
- Log in to the Shopper Management System. For more information on logging in, refer to Log in to the Shopper Management System.
- The Recurring Payments (FuturePay) Shopper Home Page is displayed.
- Under the Agreement ID column, select the hypertext displaying the Agreement ID you want to view payments for.
- The FuturePay Agreement Details screen is displayed.
- Select the View Payments option. The FuturePay Payments page is displayed.
Once the agreement is set up, only the online store can change the value and payment dates of a FuturePay agreement. Contact the online store to change payment dates, the amount you pay or the frequency of your payments.
There are several columns that provide information about each payment. These are, from left to right:
|Date - time||The date and time (in GMT) at which the attempt at payment was made.|
|Transaction Code||The unique number assigned by WorldPay to identify this transaction.|
|Amount||The amount of this transaction, in the currency originally selected.|
|Status||The status of the payment- here you can check, for example, that the payment has been authorised, refunded etc.|
|Payment Number||The consecutive number of each payment. The 1st payment you make is number 1, the second payment number 2, and so on.|
|Merchant Reference||The value of the reference allocated to the agreement by the online store at the time the payment was processed.|
|Description||The consecutive number of the payment along with the Agreement ID. For example, Payment 41 of FuturePay Agreement ID 1234567.|