This immersive event offers deep-dive learning and forward-thinking content for everyone. Don't miss our speaker slots detailed below.
Worldpay and partner attendees:
- Yasmin Sharp - Partner Director
- Frederik Van Kesteren - Payments Consultant
- Lochan Sim - Partner Solutions Director
- Fabrizio Barni - Relationship Management Director
- Joyce Carpenter - Vice President, Channel Sales at Paymetric
- Nick Banerjee - Business Development Manager, Retail UK
- Eelco Dettingmeijer - VP of Business Development, EMEA
- James Wray - Leader, Direct New Sales at Paymetric
- Eric Bushman - Sr Prin Solutions Consultant at Paymetric
- Laurent Christen - Head of Digital Solutions at Dimension Data
- Darlene Ducharme – Snr Leader, Strategic Partnerships
Stand number: G5
The New Wave: Conversational Commerce
Eelco Dettingmeijer (VP of Business Development & Laurent Christen (from Dimension Data, formerly e2y) present:
With Conversational Commerce, overcome barriers like security concerns, brand recognition and transaction speed by partnering with pioneers through their personal assistants, chatbots & more.
Follow us through the new world of transactional daily life - where anything can be found, bought, loved at the sound of your voice or the swipe of a finger.
Magic Leap: one of the most anticipated product launches in history
Eric Bushman (VP Solutions Engineering, Paymetric) & Derek Maak (Principal at Deloitte) will present this talk at 13:20 on 10 October.
Magic Leap recently introduced their Magic Leap One headset after years of development in stealth mode.
Learn how Magic Leap's partners Worldpay, Paymetric and Deloitte helped implement a secure environment including SAP CX and SAP ERP systems to prepare Magic Leap for their public product launch in June 2018.