Paymetric, a Worldpay company, enables global payments for SAP's B2B customers
With further proof we’re advancing the ways the world pays, Paymetric, a Worldpay company, now integrates with the SAP digital payments add-on built on the SAP Cloud Platform.
This means companies using S/4HANA Cloud can perform highly secure credit card and other digital payments and SAP customers are now able to use Paymetric for digital payments around the globe.
Why does it matter?
According to Goldman Sachs research*, there’s a $1 trillion B2B revenue opportunity for payments companies, due to inefficiencies and outdated processes in the lucrative B2B market. Digital payment integrations like the SAP Digital Payments Add-On make life easier for businesses, which is why Paymetric has built this capability, and will continue to grow in this area.
What does it mean for customers?
- Significantly reduces cost – Pre-built integration enhances speed to revenue, while improving efficiencies in both the sales and cash reconciliations processes.
- Mitigates risk – SAP S/4HANA is a proven solution backed and operated by SAP, which eliminates the number of third parties handling sensitive data in transactions.
- Provides flexibility – It simplifies activation and deactivation of PSPs with no lock-in effect, which improves annual price negotiations.
- Supports a future-oriented digital payment strategy – With Paymetric’s integration, future advancements and new payment methods will be easily added on at a customer’s request.
This digital payments add-on is the single gateway from the SAP S/4HANA Cloud to Payment Service Providers (PSPs). Watch this short video which explains it in more detail.
* B2B: How the next payments frontier will unleash small business. Equity Research by Goldman Sachs.