Countertop Card Machine
Our countertop card payment terminal takes payments from a fixed point and accepts contactless payments, as well as credit and debit cards.
Verifone T650c Accelerate countertop payments
Finding ways to reduce complexity and manage costs is key to keeping your business healthy. Discover how Verifone Trinity T650c countertop card machine can help enhance your customers' checkout experience.
- Stunning 5.5-inch touch screen.
- PCI PTS 5.X approved.
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Diners, Apple Pay and Google Pay.1
- One-stop portal for managing your Worldpay account.
Want to know more about other payment solutions?Contact sales
- Supports all forms of electronic payments Includes EMV chip and PIN, chip and sign, magstripe and NFC/contactless.
- Easier network connectivity Includes Ethernet and dial.
- Enables contactless payments Provides a dedicated customer-facing NFC card reader zone.
It's all of Worldpay, at your fingertips. Manage settlements and reconciliation, get real-time insights and track invoices.
Tailored pricing to suit your business
Pay the way that suits your business with our tailored custom pricing plans.
This custom balloon design company is a now able to process card payments thanks to Worldpay’s SwipeSimple solution, which turns a smartphone, tablet or computer into a POS device.
With help from Worldpay, Boost Payments Solutions has converted the cumbersome commercial card payments process into a fully automated, straightforward processing experience.
By delivering cost savings and speedier payments transactions, we empowered Walker 1781 Restaurant & Bar to optimize its payment operations and elevate the overall customer journey.
Need help with your solutions?
Are you a current Worldpay customer who needs help with your solutions?Get support
- Separate fees for Diners, Discover and Amex.
- With next-business-day settlement, funds are remitted to your bank account the following business day after you take a card transaction. Worldpay continues to reserve its right under its contract with you not to remit funds until Worldpay has received these itself and to withhold, set-off or defer remittances in certain circumstances.