Not all pharmacy systems are designed the same, so select a pharmacy point of sale (POS) system that allows you to work with your current system. Choose a pharmacy credit card processor that enables you to do much more than just ring up sales—track inventory, accept integrated payments, and much more with a modern pharmacy merchant account and POS.
A system to support your marketing efforts.
These days, it seems like there’s a new pharmacy on every corner and in every supermarket. Continual marketing to drive new business and maintain current customers is important for your pharmacy to stand apart from the competition. Look for a pharmacy POS system that will complement your marketing efforts. From gift cards and specialized reporting, to communication with your customers, a specially designed pharmacy point of sale system can help you bring in more business and drive customer loyalty.
Features worth having in your pharmacy POS.
When choosing a pharmacy credit card processor, here are a few things to look for:
- Integrated payments
- Easily customizable to your specific business needs
- Specialized functionality, just for pharmacies and drug stores
- On-demand, detailed reporting capabilities
- Promotional functionality that drives business such as gift cards and customer communications
- Security protection from an all-in-one solution, such as
No hidden costs or roadblocks to get your pharmacy started with processing payments.
Partner with Worldpay for your pharmacy merchant account provider, and you won’t have any surprises and most often no extra money to spend to get up and running accepting a full range of payment options. In fact, our payment processing is already built into the most popular POS systems for pharmacies today.
When you choose us for your pharmacy credit card processing, we will strive to provide:
- Trustworthy, secure processing for credit and debit cards
- Streamlined payments from multiple locations
- Quick funding to your deposit account of choice
- Gift and stored value cards to boost revenue and attract new customers
- Live 24/7 phone and email support—even on holidays
- Detailed reporting to help you track sales, pinpoint problems, and identify your best customers
- Advanced troubleshooting and alerts to help you resolve payment issues
- Backup processing protection in case a network goes down
© 2019 Worldpay, LLC and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Worldpay, the logo and any associated brand names are trademarks or registered trademarks of Worldpay, LLC and/or its affiliates in the US, UK or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.