- View each stage of the payment process; transactions to settlement to invoicing
- Hour by hour breakdowns up to an entire year’s worth of information
- Access information frequently; no matter how often you choose to reconcile
- Instant access to sales totals
- View easy-to-read breakdowns of card transactions
- Gain insights into customer’s spending patterns
- Utilise a visual representation of your data and download transaction history anytime
- Access a list of daily settlements
- Forecast available funds using the dashboard; funds on the way are displayed
- Receive Worldpay invoices electronically via your Dashboard
- View and download invoices
- Paper invoice option is available
Worldpay Dashboard help centre
Your online guide to help you better understand Worldpay Dashboard.
Covering all topics from reconciliation to invoicing, the Worldpay product help centre can help you maximise the benefit of your Worldpay products to your business.
- Bespoke guide to reconciliation
- Explanatory product videos
- Comprehensive “How to” guides
- View FAQs here
Final reminder: Contactless Floor Limits set to zero
We previously advised customers to not process contactless transactions offline, and this is a friendly reminder of the Mastercard and Visa mandate to send all contactless transactions online for authorisations in the UK.
Reducing fraud FAQs
Our frequently asked questions can help you reduce your exposure to fraud when trading online.