What is business cash advance and how does it work?
How do I qualify?
Merchants must be a Worldpay customer in order to receive financing. Other criteria also applicable, including but not limited to:
- A minimum of £1000 card payments processed per month
- A minimum of 10 transactions processed per month
- A minimum of 4 months’ statement history
How much does it cost?
With Worldpay Business Finance, you only have a single funding fee, determined by:
- Your card taking history
- The repayment percentage that suits your business
- The total of funding you select
Use the online tool to find your personalised quote .
How do I pay it back?
Firstly, you agree a percentage of your daily card takings that go towards paying the advance. These are then automatically deducted when you have sales through Worldpay. For periods when you don't have sales, no payments are made towards the advance. This way payments work in line with your cash flow.