Why PCI compliance is important
- Protects sensitive card data
- Reduces the risk of data security breaches
- Avoids fines and non-compliance charges
- Safeguards your business against card scheme fines
- Gives your customers confidence that you’re protecting their sensitive card information
- Login to SaferPayments portal
- Follow the simple steps to confirm your compliance or if you are already compliant with another QSA, and upload your certificate
- You’re now protected. Be sure to do this on a yearly basis.
Payment security lingo: What's point-to-point encryption?
When it comes to payment processing security, merchants should be familiar with a few key terms. One of these is P2PE, or point-to-point encryption. Get info here.