Refer a Friend Program - Terms and conditions
1. This ‘Refer a Friend Scheme’ is available to existing Worldpay customers who provide a successful referral to Worldpay of a new customer incorporated in the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland who take services consisting of Worldpay acquiring, Worldpay terminals or Worldpay gateway (the “qualifying services”) and subject to the criteria, exclusions and limitations below. Each successful referral in accordance with these terms shall be entitled to one £100 Amazon voucher (the “Voucher”).
2. This offer is only available until 31 July 2019 unless amended or withdrawn as described below.
3. Referrals are limited to 10 per year for each existing Worldpay customer (also described herein as the ‘referrer’)’. Each new referred customer may only be referred by one existing Worldpay customer.
4. If the referrer is an employee or owner of the business being referred, then the referred business must have a separate bank account and be registered with us as a separate business.
5. Referred customers who take Worldpay’s pay as you go online payment products and services or Card Reader without also taking one of the qualifying services are excluded and no Voucher will be provided for these. Only one Voucher will be provided even if more than one Worldpay service is applied for.
6. The referred customer must be an entity that has not had a facility with Worldpay in the last 12 months.
7. Worldpay’s standard account opening procedures will apply and the referred customer will need to be accepted as a new customer of Worldpay (which shall be at Worldpay’s sole discretion). Terms and conditions apply to all Worldpay services.
8. A successful referral is defined as a business live with Worldpay using the qualifying services and where direct debit payment authorities are in place for both the existing and referral customer.
9. If you pass the contact details of the referral to Worldpay, you are confirming that you have the referral customer’s permission to do so. You consent to us using your name and contact details to verify you as the referrer of the referred customer and in any communications we may have with the referred customer and to pass these details to any third party who may issue the Voucher to you.
10. Provided that the terms are complied with, Worldpay will contact you directly by email to arrange for the £100 Amazon voucher to be sent to you. We will endeavour to send this within 30 days of us being satisfied that the criteria herein for a successful referral have been met. The Voucher will be sent to the email address provided in your application form, but will only be issued in the name of your business and not to an individual employed by your business.
11. No cash alternative is available. This referral offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offer.
12. The issue of the Vouchers are conditional on the referral customer retaining Worldpay services at the time of issue. If Worldpay is required to terminate services or does not accept the referral customer’s application, no Vouchers will be issued.
13. The Vouchers are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. You must read them carefully.
14. Worldpay reserves the right to amend, suspend or withdraw the ‘Refer a Friend Scheme’ at any time for any reason. The offer is non-transferable and may be revoked at any time for any reason. The rules to the ‘Refer a Friend Scheme’ may be changed without notice and at the sole discretion of Worldpay.
15. Worldpay accepts no responsibility for the operation of this scheme neither does Worldpay accept any liability in the event that the Vouchers become valueless or unusable.
16. Worldpay reserves the right to refuse a claim for a Voucher if it has reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, a misuse of our intellectual property rights including Worldpay trade marks and/or materials, any misrepresentation; abuse of the Refer a Friend promotion; or any illegal or criminal activity including fraud in connection with this offer.
17. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted within the laws of England and Wales.
Worldpay (UK) Limited. Registered in England No. 07316500. Registered Office: The Walbrook Building, 25 Walbrook, London EC4N 8AF. Worldpay (UK) Limited is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Service Regulations 2017 (No. 530923) for the provision of payment services and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for consumer credit activities.
Worldpay, the logo and any associated brand names are all trade marks of the Worldpay group of companies.