How do I raise a Non-Receipt Payin (NRP) request when a Bankin or EFTIN I'm expecting hasn't been credited to my account?

If you have not received a credit to your account for expected Bankin funds (3 business days from transaction date) or EFTIN funds, you can raise a payment query, sometimes referred to as a non-receipt-payin (NRP) request, by creating a new case.

To create a new case choose the following options:

  • My Cases
  • Create new case
  • Contact WPAP Investigations about a WPAP transaction
  • Payment Query


NOTE:  You must attach the following information to support your query: Worldpay Account, Merchant reference, Amount, Currency and Date.

If there are over 10 missing EFTIN for the same APM, please contact Corporate Support.