Why PCI compliance is important
- Protects sensitive card data
- Reduces the risk of data security breaches
- Avoids fines and non-compliance charges
- Safeguards your business against card scheme fines
- Gives your customers confidence that you’re protecting their sensitive card information
- Login to SaferPayments portal
- Follow the simple steps to confirm your compliance or if you are already compliant with another QSA, and upload your certificate
- You’re now protected. Be sure to do this on a yearly basis.
PSD2 – Keeping you updated
Worldpay aim to keep all our customers up to date on regulatory and legislative changes. Below details the latest on PSD2 and ‘Strong Customer Authentication’, you can access more information at worldpay.com/en-gb/merchants/psd2.
Final reminder: Contactless Floor Limits set to zero
We previously advised customers to not process contactless transactions offline, and this is a friendly reminder of the Mastercard and Visa mandate to send all contactless transactions online for authorisations in the UK.