Use gift cards to build your business
Personalized gift cards are miniature billboards that advertise your brand to your current and future customers every time they open their wallets. More than 90% of U.S. consumers will receive a gift card this year. And when customers use a gift card, more than two-thirds of the time they’ll spend more than the value on the card.¹
1Source for gift card statistics: Partners.giftcards.com/statistics
Taking payment is simple
1. Swipe or key to activate on most point-of-sale terminals
2. Track usage and customer spending trends
3. 24/7 cardholder support and online balance details
Whether you have a traditional retail store or a service company, gift cards are an easy way to boost business.
Be creative in your gift card approach
- Use gift cards to reward customers who spend a certain amount
- Give them to current customers who refer new customers
- Donate to realtors, charities, etc. to gain business exposure
The success factor
IGA and KJ’s Market saw the potential for success with gift cards and have used Worldpay’s Gift Card Program to ensure a steady stream of new customers: “The gift card brings new customers into our store, but it’s the value-driven shopping experience we provide that keeps them coming back.” Rick Geary, Director of Marketing, IGA and KJ’s Market
We’ll help you get started
More ways to sell
Reward frequent customers and promote your brand at the same time.
Speed up in-store checkout or accept payments on the go with Mobile from Worldpay.
We know businesses are unique, so we let you choose the offer that best fits your business.