Branding your business doesn't have to break the bank
One of the trickiest parts of starting a business is building your brand. Your company name, the colors you choose, and even your brand logo, can make or break your business. Fortunately, you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars or hire a big branding agency to get it right. Here are a few helpful tools for creating a brand for your small business:
Tools for Building Your Brand
- Brandmark is a tool that helps you design a custom logo, style guide, and website - all in less than a minute. Using machine learning, this app will create a look and feel that's tailored to your business. All you have to do is enter a few keywords that represent your brand, and Brandmark will continue creating different versions of your logo until you find one that you like.
- Withoomph is an alternative to Brandmark. It also offers individuals and startups relevant and beautiful designed logos created instantly online, with the option to edit your logo with typography and colors. Once you’re done editing, you can preview your logo and purchase it for as low as $20.
- Using artificial intelligence and advanced learning algorithms, LogoJoy produces designs just like a designer would. Whether you're starting a blog or rebranding your business, the online logo design tool will make it easy for you to get a great logo.
- COLOURlovers is an international creative community that helps people discover their inner designer. They provide people with a wealth of user created and shared color inspiration as well as tools that make the creative process as simple as possible. Whether you’re simply looking for a color palette to kick-start your next project or want to produce a piece of vector art, COLOURlovers has the tools and services to help anybody from go from design inspiration to execution.
- Canva is a free website for designing presentations, social media graphics, email banners, flyers, and more. They also offer how-to guides and thousands of beautiful layouts, making it fun and easy-to-use.
- Create captivating business presentations quickly with these easy-to-edit free Google Slides themes and Powerpoint templates from SlidesCarnival. These decks can be very effective tools to present information in an attractive visual manner. Use SlidesCarnival for corporate presentations, business pitches, projects, and more!
Need help designing your brand logo, color palette, website or online blog? Here are some additional tools and resources to inspire you:
Natalie Jacks is the Content Marketing and Social Media Manager at Worldpay. Natalie is experienced in developing social media and content marketing programs for high-growth B2B technology companies. Through the effective use of original content and social media marketing, Natalie helps companies drive thought leadership, generate business, and turn loyal customers into fans.