The latest features introduce additional options for both online and in-store merchants as well as their customers.
Change is nothing new to the payments industry. From shifting consumer expectations to the rise of alternative payment methods, there’s no telling what might come next. With Worldpay Total, customers and merchants can meet any challenge that comes their way.
Launched in October 2016, Worldpay Total simplifies payments across sales channels by combining point-of-sale, integrated payments and acquiring into a single integration point for merchants, developers and integrated software vendors (ISVs).
In addition to reducing the costs and complexities associated with implementing and managing omni-channel payments, the solution now delivers new capabilities designed to better support the needs of existing customers in its core markets, including retail, restaurants, grocery and petroleum, and additional markets, such as card-not-present.
Here’s a closer look at how the latest features will improve Worldpay’s omni-channel platform:
- Account Updater: Automatically verifies customer payment information for Visa®, MasterCard® and Discover®, thereby simplifying back-office operations when card numbers change.
- CAT Kiosks: Computer-assisted terminal (CAT) kiosks offer products and take payments anywhere customers want to shop.
- Dynamic Descriptors: Provide enhanced insight into transactions on receipts, invoices and monthly credit card statements.
- Quick Chip Technology through Windows IPC: A chip card payment processing upgrade that significantly decreases in-terminal transaction times for merchants using Windows platforms.
- Digital Wallets: Fast and secure online checkout using Visa Checkout®, and soon additional wallets, including Masterpass™ by Mastercard and One Touch.
Worldpay Total features a user-friendly developer center with language-agnostic APIs and SDKs for Windows, iOS, and Android, as well as a flexible payments hub that makes it easy to quickly add new features and services.
Eager to make the most of these new features? Work with your ISV, POS provider or Worldpay US directly to upgrade your system today.
To learn more about Worldpay Total and its new suite of features, visit: https://www.worldpay.com/us/worldpaytotal