Change your details
If you wish to change or add any of the following services to your Worldpay merchant account then call our UK team on 0345 761 6263 or text phone 0345 300 3889 and we will discuss your needs with you.
- Adding a new outlet
- Adding mail and telephone order to your existing Worldpay account
- Change of legal entity for example, from a partnership to limited company
If you want to add an e-commerce facility to your account contact our Central Sales Department on 0800 010 166.
Change of address
If your address details have changed let us know in writing. You can use our Change of address form. Complete the Change of Address form, print and sign and send to us at the following address:
Gateshead Card Centre
Change of bank details
If you have changed or are about to change your bank details then let us know. You can use the forms below.
- Change of bank details form - UK
- Change of bank details form - Northern Ireland
- Change of bank details form - Republic of Ireland
- Direct Debit Mandate - Acquiring
- Direct Debit Mandate - Online payments
- Director, Partner and Beneficial Owners form
- SEPA Direct Debit Mandate
Provide a paying in slip, cancelled cheque or a bank statement with the new details on in order for this instruction to be actioned.
Do not close any existing bank accounts until you receive confirmation in writing from us that your instructions have been actioned.
Please note that there is a £2.50 charge per invoice.