- Become PCI DSS certified with our SaferPayments programme
- Becoming certified takes as little as 30 minutes
- Our online SaferPayments portal takes you through the process, step-by-step
- It’s easy to use
- Quarterly PCI DSS vulnerability scanning (if required)
- Telephone, email and chat support, 7 days a week
- You receive a certificate of compliance once certified
Call us on
0845 874 0374 (UK) or 1890 989 575 (ROI)
We make card data protection easy
When storing or processing card payments - your business must comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). This is a set of 12 mandatory requirements that ensure the safe handling of card payment data that aims to prevent card information being stored and used fraudulently. The Worldpay SaferPayments programme is designed to give your business a helping hand through the PCI DSS certification. Call us on 0845 874 0374 (UK) or 1890 989 575 (ROI).
Benefits of becoming compliant
- Reduce the risk of data security breaches
- Avoid fines and non-compliance charges
- Protect your business against fraud
- Gives customers extra confidence
The Worldpay SaferPayments programme is designed to give businesses like yours a helping hand.
Prevent card payment information held by businesses, or their third parties from being used fraudulently.