Will cash become a thing of the past? Join James Frost, CMO of Worldpay for an exclusive webinar on Wednesday 2nd November at 1pm as he explores how the UK is moving towards a cashless society driven by consumer trends, new payment technology and the need to improve business efficiency, customer service and loyalty.
James will be joined by George Vaughan, Senior Project Manager at the Rugby Football Union, who will share how the Twickenham Stadium has dramatically shifted from cash to card / digital payments and the significant benefits this has brought them across their organisation.
Discussion topics include:
- The costs of cash management
- Consumer trends impacting cash
- Cash disruptors and the role of payment technology
- Combating cash – successful business stories driving growth
- How the future might look – the Internet of Things
Join the webinar to learn how your business can embrace payment technology to optimise your business, drive growth and greater customer service and loyalty.