The Mail & Telephone Order Service provides the solution whenever you want to accept card and ELV payments from shoppers by phone or fax, and to process those payments through the WorldPay system over the Internet.
Your business may also have off-line outlets / POS terminals (Points Of Sale) as well as online outlets, so accepting payment details over the phone and processing them via the service may be preferred for those outlets. For instance, with Internet sales you can offer your shoppers a choice over how they pay, and this may help make a sale to those who are wary of paying over the Internet via website payment pages.
- The service is easy to use, you simply enter payment and cardholder details into a payment page we supply. The details are transmitted to our payment system and processed in exactly the same way as they would be if they had been entered directly by the shopper through our standard web payment page.
- A Single, Payment-processing System - By enabling you to accept 'off-line' card payments from shoppers, in addition to online payments, and pass both types though the same processing/reporting system, we enable you to process the payments generated from all your business channels through one system. This helps you avoid the time and effort involved in assimilating and managing several diverging systems.
- Increased Choice for Shoppers - You can offer your shoppers a choice of how they make payments without having to change your payment processing systems.
- Multi-user Access - The Mail & Telephone Order Service supports multi-user access, which means that you and your staff can access your account from a number of computers at the same time, with different login identities and passwords for each user.
- You can use standalone computers with their own internet connections or computers on a LAN with internet access via a proxy server.
For more information