WORLDPAY PCI DSS COMPLIANCE MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME
WorldPay has launched a PCI DSS Management programme for Level 4 merchants in partnership with Trustwave, a Qualified Security Assessor. This programme features Trustkeeper – an online portal which enables merchants to meet the requirements of PCI DSS and validate their status.
The portal runs through a PCI Wizard: an electronic version of the Self Assessment Questionnaire that would normally be required to self-validate compliance. The wizard dynamically adapts the questions to the merchant information submissions, making the compliance process easier – you only answer the questions that apply to your business, rather than a generic form. The process will identify your compliance status at any stage. If necessary, it will also highlight any additional steps you need to take to remediate non-compliance, or activities to be undertaken to protect your business further, such as network scans.
The Programme Includes:
- TrustKeeper® - featuring the PCI Wizard to help you determine your required steps towards compliance.
- Continual access to TrustKeeper® portal to provide ongoing compliance monitoring at any time, and indicators of any remediation activity needed.
- International freephone helpdesk number to help you through any aspect of the portal/compliance process.
- Access to the Security Policy Advisor to help you both comply with PCI DSS policy requirements, and develop your own unique internal best practices.
- Access to the PCI Video Assistant, on-line help text, tutorials.
- Security Awareness Education (SAE) training module for up to 10 member of staff.
- Certificate of compliance from Trustwave and a compliance logo that can be displayed on your website to show visitors that you have achieved PCI DSS compliance.
If you have not yet been contacted with regard this Level 4 Compliance Management Programme, you will receive a communication shortly.
Trustwave is the leading provider of on-demand data security and payment card industry compliance management solutions to businesses and organisations throughout the world. Trustwave has helped thousands of organisations to manage compliance and secure their network infrastructure, data communications and critical information assets.