Tell us about your Perfect Partnership and you could win an Apple Watch!
Things work better in teams: gin & tonic, Batman & Robin, strawberries & cream, Worldpay & Hybris.
To celebrate our new Hybris 6.3 integration, we’d like to find out about your Perfect Partner – and you could win a new Apple Watch Series 2.
- Record a 30 second video or take a snapshot on your phone showing us or explaining the Perfect Partnership in your life
- Post it to Twitter, using #PerfectPartner and our Twitter handle: @Worldpay.
If you need some inspiration, search for #PerfectPartner on Twitter to see other entries.
The one we judge to be the best will win an Apple Watch Series 2.
If you’re not on Twitter – it’s easy to sign up: www.twitter.com. Or post it to our LinkedIn profile or Facebook page.
Some of our team will also be sharing examples of their Perfect Partnerships – so keep an eye out for those over the next few days. The competition ends on 24th February 2017. Good luck & don’t forget to include #PerfectPartner and @Worldpay in your Tweet.
Download a copy of our payments extension for SAP Hybris information flyer.
Terms and conditions
By submitting your video to Worldpay (UK) Ltd (“Worldpay”), you accept these terms and conditions.
1. This prize draw is open to all persons who submit a 30-second video or a digital photograph (the “Content”) to Worldpay on Twitter, using #PerfectPartner and the Twitter handle @Worldpay, by and no later than [00:00 on 24 February 2017] (each, a “Participant”). One winner will be selected among Participants by Worldpay, at its sole absolute discretion.
2. The winner will receive a Apple Watch Series 2®. Terms and conditions of delivery will be communicated separately to the winner.
3. No entry fee or purchase will be required.
4. Only one entry per Participant is permitted. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Worldpay accepts no responsibility for submissions not received for whatever reason.
5. The winner's details may be used by Worldpay for publicity purposes.
6. Each Participant irrevocably grants to Worldpay the right to use the Content for promotional purposes or any other lawful purposes pursued by Worldpay, at Worldpay’s absolute discretion, on any platform.
7. Each Participant warrants, and shall procure that, the Content submitted by it does not infringe any intellectual property rights of any third party.
8. Each Participant shall procure that the Content submitted by it does not include any offensive, defamatory, threatening, abusive, hateful or otherwise unlawful material, communication, statement or content. Each Participant shall be solely responsible for the Content submitted by it and Worldpay disclaims any responsibility for such Content.
9. Each Participant shall, on written demand by Worldpay, indemnify Worldpay against any and all losses and liabilities (including, without limitation, any indirect losses and any consequential losses) incurred by, awarded against or agreed to be paid by, Worldpay (whether before or after the making of the demand pursuant to the indemnity hereunder) arising from or in connection with (a) any claim for the infringement of any third party’s intellectual property rights by, due to or in connection with, the Content submitted by the relevant Participant, or (b) the breach by the Participant of the terms of clause 8, above.
10. Worldpay reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw or these terms without notice at any time. The prize draw is void where prohibited by applicable law. Worldpay’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. These terms and conditions, and any issues, disputes or claims (whether contractual or non-contractual) arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (whether contractual or non-contractual) that arises out of or in connection with these terms of conditions or its subject matter or formation.