Tell us about your Gold Moment
Tell us about your Gold Moment and you could win a Gold iPad Pro!
Achieving Gold Accreditation from SAP Hybris for our global payments integration was a fantastic moment for us.
We realise we’re not the only ones to achieve something we’re proud of, so we’d like to hear about your best professional moments too. We’re launching a campaign on Twitter to find the world’s best ‘Gold’ moment.
To enter – simple record a 30 second video on your phone and post it to Twitter, using #WorldpayGold and our Twitter handle: @Worldpay. If you can put it in a gold frame – even better! If you need some inspiration, search for #WorldpayGold on Twitter, so see other entries.
The one we judge to be the best will win a Gold Apple iPad Pro.
If you’re not on Twitter – it’s easy to sign up: www.twitter.com
Some of our team will also be sharing their personal ‘Gold’ moments – so keep an eye out for those over the next few days. The competition ends on 31st March 2016. Good luck & don’t forget to include #WorldpayGold and @Worldpay in your Tweet.Discover #WorldpayGold
Terms and conditions
By submitting your video to Worldpay (UK) Ltd (“Worldpay”), you accept these terms and conditions.
1. This prize draw is open to all persons who submit a 30-second video (the “Content”) to Worldpay on Twitter, using #WorldpayGold and the Twitter handle @Worldpay, by and no later than [00:00 on 31 March 2016] (each, a “Participant”). One winner will be selected among Participants by Worldpay, at its sole absolute discretion.
2. The winner will receive a Apple iPad Pro®. Terms and conditions of delivery will be communicated separately to the winner.
3. No entry fee or purchase will be required.
4. Only one entry per Participant is permitted. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Worldpay accepts no responsibility for submissions not received for whatever reason.
5. The winner's details may be used by Worldpay for publicity purposes.
6. Each Participant irrevocably grants to Worldpay the right to use the Content for promotional purposes or any other lawful purposes pursued by Worldpay, at Worldpay’s absolute discretion, on any platform.
7. Each Participant warrants, and shall procure that, the Content submitted by it does not infringe any intellectual property rights of any third party.
8. Each Participant shall procure that the Content submitted by it does not include any offensive, defamatory, threatening, abusive, hateful or otherwise unlawful material, communication, statement or content. Each Participant shall be solely responsible for the Content submitted by it and Worldpay disclaims any responsibility for such Content.
9. Each Participant shall, on written demand by Worldpay, indemnify Worldpay against any and all losses and liabilities (including, without limitation, any indirect losses and any consequential losses) incurred by, awarded against or agreed to be paid by, Worldpay (whether before or after the making of the demand pursuant to the indemnity hereunder) arising from or in connection with (a) any claim for the infringement of any third party’s intellectual property rights by, due to or in connection with, the Content submitted by the relevant Participant, or (b) the breach by the Participant of the terms of clause 8, above.
10. Worldpay reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw or these terms without notice at any time. The prize draw is void where prohibited by applicable law. Worldpay’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. These terms and conditions, and any issues, disputes or claims (whether contractual or non-contractual) arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (whether contractual or non-contractual) that arises out of or in connection with these terms of conditions or its subject matter or formation.