Credit and debit cards have long been the choice for online payments in some regions, until now.
To retailers operating in card based markets, alternative payment methods (APMs) are a new phenomenon but outside of these markets, “alternative” methods are a normality and fast becoming the future.
This eBook explores the world of APMs, giving a comprehensive overview of everything retailers should know, including:
- What are alternative payment methods?
- A global outlook: What's trending now?
- Moving on from credit: The future of payments
- APMs v cards: understanding new processes
- Tips for optimising your APM integration